Monday, February 25, 2013

News

The Kennedy Center honors seemed to have been on TV quicker than I thought. They aired December 26th...

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=10856737

These liberals, really... 

I feel like American actors say stuff like this all the time, but how many European TV shows, movies, or songs are running here vs American ones running there? I'm sorry, I'm a huge patriot, you'll have to suffer through that...

And Daniel Radcliffe wants to be like...Dustin??

"The person I've been looking at is Dustin Hoffman. In fact, I passed him the other day and he is absolutely on the shorter side, as am I. But he was in all those great roles, from action thrillers to romantic stuff. So there is a way of doing it unconventionally if you don't necessarily look like the 6ft romantic lead."

http://movies.ndtv.com/movie_story.aspx?Section=Movies&ID=311694&subcatg=&keyword=hollywood&nid=311694

I'm sorry, that was just...really out of the blue.

1/1/13

No comments:

Post a Comment