Sunday, September 25, 2011

Happy Birthday Dustin!!!

  Sorry for not being around much and not being able to update anything. It's been a weird past month for me. But I plan to work on this site much more now. I still have to add more to the Bio section. Anyways, it's almost Dustin's birthday, which will be on August 8th. He will be turning 74. In honor of this great event, I found a an hour long biography video about Dustin from the Bio. Channel, with tons of new pictures and videos! When you get to the website, it will basically start playing on the left side of the page under watch video. I recommend you watch it in full screen, as the videos in parts just keep playing after the other one is finished.

http://www.biography.com/articles/Dustin-Hoffman-9341124

It's also been the website's birthday. It's now two years old. And WE'VE BEEN PUBLISHED!!!   Somewhat... The new book called The Dustin Hoffman Handbook is out and it's like book version of everything about Dustin and his movies from Wikipedia. And in the external links (It's also in the book) SimplyDustinHoffman.com is listed! I got the book just today and was surprised to see it. Here's the book:

http://www.amazon.com/Dustin-Hoffman-Handbook-Everything-ebook/dp/B004GEAN1C

You'll never need to use Wiki again. I also found a cool website with some videos of Dustin out and about in Brentwood, CA if you're interested.

http://x17video.com/celebrity_video/dustin_hoffman/

I'll also be adding some more videos. I've checked up on some news on Luck, The Song of Names, and Very Good Girls but nothings really surfacing at the moment. No pictures, no videos. The real recent stuff you're going to find of Dustin is some paparazzi stuff. I'll tell you instantly if I find something.

7/21/11

No comments:

Post a Comment